Monday, 21st June
- 17:15: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 22:00: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
Tuesday, 22nd June
- 08:00: JPY — BOJ Core CPI
- 21:00: USD — Fed Chair Powell Testifies
Wednesday, 23rd June
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 24th June
- 14:00: GBP — MPC Official Bank Rate Votes
- 14:00: GBP — Official Bank Rate
- 15:30: USD — GDP
- 15:30: USD — Goods Trade Balance
Friday, 25th June
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 02:30: JPY — Tokyo Core CPI
Monday, 21st June, at market close — WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.